Introducing Batman973

Say howdy to the group and tell a little about yourself. Get to know folks and make lasting friendships.
Batman973
Site Admin

Introducing Batman973

Post by Batman973 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello I’m one half of the dynamic duo Batman973 I haven’t been a hero for very long it will be four years come this January. I’ve always been a fan of super hero’s movies and comics. I’ve been involved in martial arts at a very young age and hold a decade of experience in Taekwondo Karate Juijitsu and recently started something called the SAMI Combatives system. I’m currently twenty four years young and I first put on the suit when I was twenty. I first decided to put on the Batman suit for Halloween just having fun and I saw some local hoodlums trying to bully kids for their candy I told them to leave them be and they approached me with some not so once intentions after dealing with three inexperienced hoods the kids gave thanks and that was the first time I decided I could make a difference. Not everything about being a hero is about violence I honestly prefer just being a deterrent to crime as well as volunteering when I can at soup kitchens. Over those four years I’ve upgraded my bat suit with re enforced gloves stew toe boots a police styled utility belt as well as motorcycle armor for basic blunt damage and a ballistic IIIA bullet/ stab resistent vest. A year into my “career” my best friend joined me as Nightwing and that’s how we got to where we are now Batman & Nightwing 973

Superman
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Batman973

Post by Superman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Batman973,

Welcome to the board and the rest of the site for that matter Batman. After all what would Superman be without help from Batman. I'm upgrading you to admin status so you can add in and activate Night Wing to our merry band of misfit toys. Feel free to go out recruit and activate any others you think will be ok in here. If you need help with a avatar let me know.

Superman
This looks like a job for Superman !! Up! Up! and away!!!